About a month ago we brought to our home a new Canis Major 1) called Xena 2).
My sister saw her in nearest shelter and decided to "save her life" (she believed they are going to anaesthetize her, if nobody get her in time. Later we denied this rumor). But if you think she was mesmerised to these "puppy eyes" I must enlighten you: it is a 2, maybe 3, year Husky dog who has got some "experience" with humans in her life (You can see her [link] ). And...well she has a pretty eye too .
What's our experience with her? Let me just say a few:
- She doesn't eat a pint from her bowl, but she is more than cheerful to beg me for a piece of pizza ,
- And yet have a strength to draw me through forest with 3 times greater speed than my normal walking. Just like if she was my personal fitness trainer... ("That's all you can do? Move faster, I want to see you in sweat! "),
- She speaks. No, really. She howls actually, but my sister swear she has heard once "I love you" from her muzzle . Believe it, or not. Anyway, the fact is she howls a lot.
- Our rabbit became an endangered persona in the house . For a while I thought I put in this doggie head that the rabbit's cage is not a Kinder Surprise or what, as she is seen now to just lying next to it. But not until I saw what happens when the rabbit is on a carpet . Now I wonder what to do with it...3) .
- She is a husky and she catch a cold. A winter dog have catch a cold. Now I have seen everything...
And at last but not least, I have a question: Did anybody know who she [link] is and what is the story connected with her?
1) "Big dog" for those who are illitteratus latinus .
2) Don't ask...
3) Don't worry, the rabbit is still alive .